10 Amazing Feelings You’ve Had As a Theatre Kid
Written by Ashleigh Gardner
December 12, 2016
The one time you felt amazing. Soak it in.
Getting your first role.
Your first onstage kiss.
Realizing you really can hit that high note.
Getting the perfect costume.
Making your prompt book look amazing.
Hanging the perfect lighting plot. OH SO PRETTY.
Finding the most stellar sound cue.
Find the perfect monologue.
Nailing that audition.
Finding out you’re not so weird after all.
Like articles like this? Check out more below!
- 10 Times Patti LuPone Totally Got You
- Statements That Make Theatre Kids Cringe
- 10 Experiences Actors Have (That May Baffle Non-Actors)
- Ten Scariest Broadway Villains
- The 15 Worst Kinds of Theatre People
- The Ten Commandments for Actors
- You Might Be a Theatre Kid If…
Need audition material? Check out our suggestions below!
- Top 10 Contemporary Male Audition Cuts
- 10 Monologues for Women Who Speak Their Mind
- 10 Female Monologues From Love-Sick Characters
- 10 Monologues from Male Characters: Fathers, Brothers, and Sons
- 10 Monologues for People Who Have a Bone to Pick
- 10 Great Monologues from LGBTQ-Identifying Characters
- 10 Monologues for Characters Who Have Theatre on the Brain
- 10 Male Monologues from Characters Dealing With Death
- Guys: 25 Wow-Able Solos from Broadway’s Golden Age
- Ladies: 25 Wow-Able Solos from Broadway’s Golden Age