It appears that you are outside of North America. Unfortunately, because of copyright restrictions, we cannot sell to persons in your country. However, feel free to browse tips and download any public domain (free) monologues on our site.
The 15 Kinds of Theatre People We All Know
Written by Rob Ward
October 26, 2015
5. The Stage Manager on a Power Trip
6. The Way-Too-Into-It Method Actor
7. The One Who Hooks Up With The Entire Cast
9. The Singer / Actor Constantly Doing Weird Warm-Ups
10. The “Experimental” Choreographer
11. The Actor Who’s a Little TOO Comfortable In the Dressing Room
12. The Super-Intense Stage Mom
13. The Audience Member Who Forgot To Turn Off Their Cell Phone
14. The Audience Member Who Talks Through the Whole Show
15. The One Who Won’t Be Invited To Any More Cast Parties
Rob Ward is a freelance show writer and director and a resident improv performer and instructor at Orlando’s SAK Comedy Lab.
Thumbnail image from Saturday Night Live. Copyright © NBC 2012.