Which Founding Father Would You Be?
Written by Zachary Rivera
March 13, 2018
Do you have the passion of Hamilton or the quiet intensity of Madison? The wisdom of George Washington or the slyness of Thomas Jefferson? Find out below!
Want more fun stuff? Check out more below!
- Which Shakespearean Character Are You?
- What Musical Theatre Fandom Do You Really Belong In?
- 11 Things You’ve Experienced Being in the Ensemble
- 12 Times Broadway Soundtracks Made Us Cry Ugly Tears
- 10 Star Wars Roles We Wish We Could Play
- 10 Broadway Couples We Ship for Valentine’s Day
- Theatre Pickup Lines We’re DYING Over
- 10 Times Patti LuPone Totally Got You
- Statements That Make Theatre Kids Cringe
- 10 Experiences Actors Have (That May Baffle Non-Actors)
- Ten Scariest Broadway Villains
- The 15 Worst Kinds of Theatre People
- The Ten Commandments for Actors
- You Might Be a Theatre Kid If…
Zachary Rivera is an actor and previous high school thespian in Central Florida. He is currently attending Daytona State College on a theatre focus track to attain his A.A. He plans to transfer to a Musical Theatre BFA Program and continue his career on stage.
Thumbnail image copyright Joan Marcus.