O I Am Slain! How Would You Die In A Shakespeare Play?
Written by Rose Helsinger
December 3rd, 2019
Shakespeare features some of the most dramatic, heart breaking, and ridiculous deaths in theatre. Like Edward Gorey’s The Gashlycrumb Tinies alphabet book featuring a new demise for each chronologically named child, Shakespeare has a host of ways characters meet their end. Which death is destined for you on the Shakespearean stage?
Want more fun stuff? Check out more below!
- Which Shakespearean Character Are You?
- What Musical Theatre Fandom Do You Really Belong In?
- 11 Things You’ve Experienced Being in the Ensemble
- 12 Times Broadway Soundtracks Made Us Cry Ugly Tears
- 10 Star Wars Roles We Wish We Could Play
- 10 Broadway Couples We Ship for Valentine’s Day
- Theatre Pickup Lines We’re DYING Over
- 10 Times Patti LuPone Totally Got You
- Statements That Make Theatre Kids Cringe
- 10 Experiences Actors Have (That May Baffle Non-Actors)
- Ten Scariest Broadway Villains
- The 15 Worst Kinds of Theatre People
- The Ten Commandments for Actors
- You Might Be a Theatre Kid If…