7 Quick Halloween Costumes Using Stage Makeup
Written by Ella Embry
October 3, 2017
Going to a Halloween party soon but don’t have enough time to plan out a costume? Here are 7 Halloween costumes that you can make using only the stage makeup you already own!
1. Creepy Clown
Don’t worry if you don’t have any purple or pink — use blue, green, red, orange, whatever you have to make it your own!
Big Harry Potter fan? If you try this look using blue or white instead of brown then you’ve turned yourself into Harry Potter’s patronus.
3. Creepy Doll
Try adding some cracks and blood to make it even creepier!
Why not try mapping your zodiac sign on your cheeks and eyes for an even more detailed look?
5. Dripping Skull
This tutorial is absolutely perfect if you have extra latex left over from your last show!
Everyone wants to be the Queen of the Night — pair this with a black dress and a goblet of blood and you’re it.
7. Hovering Head
Keep the spooky effect in place even if you’re not in front of a black backdrop by wearing a black hoodie!
Like articles like this? Check out more below!
- 11 Things You’ve Experienced Being in the Ensemble
- 12 Times Broadway Soundtracks Made Us Cry Ugly Tears
- 10 Star Wars Roles We Wish We Could Play
- 10 Broadway Couples We Ship for Valentine’s Day
- Theatre Pickup Lines We’re DYING Over
- 10 Times Patti LuPone Totally Got You
- Statements That Make Theatre Kids Cringe
- 10 Experiences Actors Have (That May Baffle Non-Actors)
- Ten Scariest Broadway Villains
- The 15 Worst Kinds of Theatre People
- The Ten Commandments for Actors
- You Might Be a Theatre Kid If…