10 Tech Week Terrors That No Techie Wants To Face
Written by Tatiana Rodriguez
May 18, 2017
We all know how it feels going into tech week. There are a list of terrors that us techies never want to face. In light of those horrors, this GIF list is here to remind us that we are not alone with our fears. Here are 10 tech week terrors, we do NOT want to face (though we probably will)!
1. Having a deck crew that is a complete mess.
2. LATE actors.
3. When spike tape is spontaneously missing from the stage.
4. Losing a prop (or worse, a bunch of props… or worse…losing the prop master).
5. Finding out you have a bunch of broken mic packs.
6. When everybody on stage keeps calling “line”.
7. Misplacing your prompt book.
8. Having ripped or broken costume pieces.
9. When people DON’T read the rehearsal reports.
10. When your director decides to make a ton of last minute changes.
Like articles like this? Check out more below!
- 10 Star Wars Roles We Wish We Could Play
- 10 Broadway Couples We Ship for Valentine’s Day
- Theatre Pickup Lines We’re DYING Over
- 10 Times Patti LuPone Totally Got You
- Statements That Make Theatre Kids Cringe
- 10 Experiences Actors Have (That May Baffle Non-Actors)
- Ten Scariest Broadway Villains
- The 15 Worst Kinds of Theatre People
- The Ten Commandments for Actors
- You Might Be a Theatre Kid If…