It appears that you are outside of North America. Unfortunately, because of copyright restrictions, we cannot sell to persons in your country. However, feel free to browse tips and download any public domain (free) monologues on our site.
10 New Year’s Resolutions for Theatre Kids
Written by Rob Ward
December 20, 2016
1. I will be more humble.
3. I will get new headshots.
4. I will save more money (so I can see more theatre).
5. I will exercise more, to increase my performing stamina.
6. I will work on my dance skills.
7. I will stop flirting with other theatre people.
8. I will expand my music collection beyond showtunes.
9. I will read more plays to find better audition monologues.
10. I will maintain a positive attitude during long rehearsals.
Now let’s see how long it takes to break those resolutions.
Like articles like this? Check out more below!
Rob Ward is a freelance show writer and director and a resident improv performer and instructor at Orlando’s SAK Comedy Lab.
Thumbnail image from High School Musical. Copyright Disney 2006.