New Interview with the Champions of NBC’s World of Dance, MDC 3 for Performer Stuff Pro Series
Written by Mark Pawsey
August 25, 2020
Performer Stuff is launching a regular series of videos at the beginning of September, which will help performers learn more about their industry from the inside out, through in-person discussions with working professionals.
Back in July, as an introduction to our Performer Stuff, Pro Series we had an interview with MDC 3, a young dance trio from Placentia California who were being featured on Season 4 of NBC’s World of Dance. To watch part one of that interview click here. Last week they were crowned Champions of the series and won $1,000,000 and have agreed to be interviewed again
Click on the video below to watch Performers Stuff Pro Series MDC 3 Interview, Part 2
Need some advice? We’ve got you covered.
- The Room Where It Happens: An Insider’s Guide to the College Audition
- How to Bow (And What Your Bow Says About You)
- 10 Basic Rules of Stage Combat (That Keep Everyone Safe)
- Don’t Be a Diva: Common Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- 9 Articles of Clothing Every Thespian Should Keep In Their Wardrobe
- What Makes an Actor Website WOW?
- “Is my attitude not getting me roles?” And Other Essential Questions for Actors
- What Does It Take to Break Into Voiceovers?
- 5 Tips for Nailing Your College Music Theatre Audition
- 10 Tips on Owning the Room at Competition
- How to Balance Theatre and Coursework
- The 10 Secrets of Great Understudying
- 10 Items Every Actor Should Carry in Their Rehearsal Bag
- 10 Items Every Dancer Should Keep in Their Rehearsal Bag