It appears that you are outside of North America. Unfortunately, because of copyright restrictions, we cannot sell to persons in your country. However, feel free to browse tips and download any public domain (free) monologues on our site.
You are now registered as a user:
Please log in to begin your shopping experience
Your registration has been updated. Thank you!
Already a User? Login Here.
Registering as a Standard User? Click Here!
Thank you for your submission. You may receive a verification email.
Step 1: Select the amount you would like to purchase:
Step 2: Send a customized personal message
Step 3: Enter Your Billing Data
You have successfully purchased store credit. An email redemption code has been sent to the receiver.
We've sent you an email to reset your password, thank you!
Performer Stuff has updated their registration process. Please provide the missing data. Thank you!
10 Reasons to Be Glad You’re Still in College
Written by Leryn Turlington
October 24, 2016
1. Being surrounded by friends every minute of the day.
2. A free gym and three dance classes a week.
3. Free practice rooms.
4. Voice lessons that don’t take away from grocery money.
5. Having class instead of a 9 to 5.
6. Having one place to call home for four years.
7. Wearing a backpack and no one mistaking you for a high schooler.
8. Having scenes to rehearse.
9. 24-hour coffee shops and libraries.
10. Being surrounded by nerds who love theatre as much as you do.
Leryn Turlington is an interdisciplinary artist living in Chicago, IL. She has appeared on stage at the Drury Lane Theatre, Marriott Theatre and has participated in collaborative projects such as HybridSalon and cabarets around the city. She is represented by Paonessa Talent and is a proud graduate from Florida State University’s Musical Theatre program.